Our valuable service for internet based customers makes doing business with IEI easy and efficient!
- Access to IEI’s vast catalog of products, inventories and content rich metadata.
- The industry’s broadest on-hand inventory of Blu-ray, DVD, game products and licensed goods.
- Retailer’s choice of major carriers for order delivery.
- Direct-to-consumer order fulfillment.
- Order transmission can be done via EDI, API or e-Orders (flat file conversion to EDI via third party VAN)
- See below for EDI Specifications
- API specifications can be found at https://apidocs.ingramentertainment.com/
- Optional AS2 encryption via EDI.
Ingram Entertainment Inc.'s metadata offerings.
Content Database: The Content Database contains consumer-friendly information for use on websites, kiosks, etc. It can also be utilized for various advertising and marketing purposes. This database includes fields such as titles, synopsis, ratings, run times, director, cast, box office, box art and more. For a complete list of the fields available in the content database or for sample files and their formats, please visit our Content Database Sample Files area.
Our e-commerce Support Services offer:
Traditional Customers EDI Guidelines
|810 EDI Documentation||Invoice|
|812 EDI Documentation||Credit Memo|
|850 EDI Documentation||Purchase Order|
|852 EDI Documentation||POS|
|855 EDI Documentation||Purchase Order Acknowledgement|
|856 EDI Documentation||ASN|
|875 EDI Documentation||Grocery PO|
|880 EDI Documentation||Grocery Invoice|
|997 EDI Documentation||Functional Acknowledgement|
Consumer Fulfillment Customers EDI Guidelines
How to Get Started
As an Internet retailer, your local Ingram sales rep can help guide you through these 8 easy steps to doing business with Ingram Entertainment Inc.
1. Contact your sales rep to determine your specific business needs.
- Complete a credit application and submit to Ingram Entertainment’s credit department – an application can be downloaded at www.ingramentertainment.com/contact_us
- Account will be set-up and a credit line will be established
2. Contact your sales rep to determine your specific business needs.
- Fulfillment/drop-ship services
- Product (Master) Database License
- Content Database License
3. Based on the needs of your company, obtain, review and sign the appropriate Ingram agreement.
4. If applicable, you will be contacted by Ingram with the information needed to gain access to the appropriate data files.
5. Submit customized packing slip information per the documentation outlined here.
6. Set-up order transmission process.
- Via EDI or API – Ingram’s EDI team will contact you and schedule testing
- Via e-Orders – An Ingram associate will work with you to establish this process