We service over 10,000 retail accounts including truck stops and travel centers, convenience stores, video, electronics and video game stores, Internet retailers, mass merchants, drugstores, and supermarkets.
ONE CALL DOES IT ALL: 1 (800)-621-1333
Our National Sales & Service Center handles 4,000 incoming and outgoing calls per day on average. We have 50 trained associates to assist with special orders, product inquiries, shipment tracking, return authorizations and special requests.
Our mission is to be the nation’s best distributor of home entertainment products.
We will accomplish this by:
- Delivering unmatched value to our customers.
- Maintaining superior associate and supplier relationships.
- Being innovative in every aspect of our business.
Just the Facts
- Nation’s largest distributor of DVD and Blu-ray software.
- Leading distributor of video games and related products.
- Leading distributor of audiobooks and audio CDs.
- Grocery and Drug division services over 35,000 storefronts.
- 400 associates with an average tenure of nineteen years.
- Monarch Home Entertainment is IEI’s proprietary label, releasing independent films and small theatrical titles to home video, VOD, digital, and television markets.
- Support services for Internet retailers, including consumer-direct fulfillment.
- Full Category Management services to its retail partners.
- Efficient business to business website, AccessIngram.com.
- Personalized websites for its customers under the MyVideoStore.com program.
We have a total of ten facilities throughout the United States: four sales offices and six new release shipping centers, five of which are national distribution centers.
- 500,000 square feet of warehouse space.
- Process an average of 6,000,000 units per month.
- A total of 10 sales and distribution facilities located throughout the United States.
- Distribution Centers – Baltimore, Chicago, Memphis, Portland, Toledo, & Orange.
- For 99.7% of the continental U.S., products we distribute reach customers within two days.